Thursday, February 17, 2011

Strut Your Stuff

                                                      I just love this Kraftin' Kimmie.
                                                            Here's how I made it.
On Express it paper I stamped it with Memento tuxedo black ink. Colored with Copic's in the following colors.
  • Body:  E000, E00, E11, E70, E93 (My go to face colors)
  • Feathers & Suit: B23, B24, B26, G21, YG63, YG67
  • Hair: Y21, Y26, E34
  • Background: G40, B41, C1, C0, (Blend with C00)

                                                The feathers I added  spica colors.
  • Baby Blue
  • Melon 
  • Gold
  • Clear
                                                       
I really enjoyed making this card. Thanks for stoppin by.

1 comment:

  1. Terri, this is just wonderful! Your coloring is exquisite - love the yellow, turquoise, green combo and the papers are perfect! I'll bet the Copic Spica glitter pens really make those feathers pop! The recipient is sure to get a huge smile when they receive this!

    ReplyDelete